The Philips LFH 9380 Digital Pocket Memo Voice Recorder is designed for those looking for ease-of-use and industry standard features. With simple, intuitive controls like the slideswitch, the widely used .dss file format, Speech Exec Dictate software, and storage to SD memory cards up to 32GB (2GB included), the 9380 is an uncomplicated recorder that gets the job done. Should you want to enhance your recordings, the recorder also features microphone input and headphone output connections.
To get started simply insert the 2 included 'AAA' batteries and an SD card. Smart buttons help you to make quick selections, while the backlit LCD displays keywords, length of dictation, where you're at in the file, and other vital information. And whether you're recording or reviewing files, the Pocket Memo is comfortable to hold thanks to its ergonomic design; all the buttons are easily controlled using your thumb on the slideswitch.
When it's time to edit what you've captured the included Speech Exec dictation software makes managing files fast and uncomplicated. Track work in progress and enjoy automatic file download via USB, among other user-friendly, time-saving features. Since the recorder utilizes the versatile .dss format you can be sure that your files are saved in the international standard format for professional speech processing. The .dss file format enables high-quality audio recordings in addition to allowing organization and pertinent information attached to each file.
- Quick Control
- 4-position slide switch for single handed operation
- Intuitive menu control with 'smart buttons'
- Large backlit LCD display for an at-a-glance overview
- Easy File Handling
- Speech Exec Dictate software ensures easy installation and efficient handling of voice files on your PC
- Automatic file download via USB for quick transcription
- Designed Around Industry Standards
- Compatible with industry-standards such as SD card, mini-USB socket, AAA batteries, 3.5mm headphone and microphone sockets
- Supports the compact .dss file format, the industry standard for digital recording
- Speech Exec Dictate
- Speech Exec Dictate is an ideal software for managing voice files. The intuitive user interface makes job retrieval simple and fast, and the job status information allows the tracking of all the work in progress
- Smart Buttons
- Two smart buttons let you scroll through menu options and quickly make selections
- Large Display
- A large graphical display lets you view all file information, such as keywords (author name), length of dictation, position within the file, and other vital information at a glance. A backlit display shows all information, even in poor lighting conditions
- Intuitive Design
- The Digital Pocket Memo's asymmetrical and ergonomic design delivers unparalleled user-friendly operation. All buttons are within the sweep-angle of the thumb; a separate on/off switch and the popular 4-position slideswitch let you work in the most familiar way
- Designed Around Standards
- The Digital Pocket Memo is designed around standardized technologies. From SD (or MMC) cards, mini-USB cables, batteries and sockets to the industry standard .dss file format for speech processing, Philips employs non-proprietary accessories and technologies for the ultimate compatibility
- Digital Speech Standard .dss
- The .dss file format is the international standard for professional speech processing. Offering excellent audio quality for recorded voice, .dss files allow a high compression rate, reduced file sizes, network traffic and required storage capacity. The format also allows additional information, such as the author name, to be stored in the file header, further facilitating file organization