The Williams Sound WIR TX9 Infrared Emitter is a wall or ceiling mounted device that connects to an IR modulator such as the Williams Sound MOD 232. The WIR TX9 produces a wide-angle infrared signal to compatible receivers for complete, line-of-sight wireless listening operation.
The emitter operates within the 2.3 to 3.3MHz bandwidth, making it completely compatible with Williams Sound Receivers and minimizing interference. The coverage area of up to 28,000 square feet (2600 square meters) can be increased by simply daisy-chaining multiple emitters. An omnidirectional wall/ceiling mount is included.
- Wide-Angle Coverage
- The WIR TX9 features a coverage area of up to 28,000 square feet (2600 square meters) in single-channel operation, with a wide-angle signal that concentrates the IR energy efficiently in the listening area
- Daisy-Chain Operation
- The coverage area can be increased by chaining multiple emitters
- 2.3 to 3.3MHz Bandwidth Operation
- The WIR TX9 operates on the 2.3 to 3.3MHz bandwidth for complete compatibility with Williams Sound IR wireless listening receivers and minimal interference
- Hardware Included
- The emitter comes with an omnidirectional wall/ceiling mount. Optional stand kits for portable operation are available separately