The Williams Sound DWS TGS 10 Digi-Wave Tour Guide System is a versatile, flexible and portable wireless system that allows tour guides to address up to 10 people without any excessive noise, amplification, etc. Tour guides can speak freely and without shouting while addressing every member if their tour group. The system operates over the 2.4GHz band, establishing crystal-clear audio fidelity and intelligible speech.
The Tour Guide's DLT 100 transceiver is slim and pocket-sized with a comprehensive set of controls, intuitive LCD display and security features that provide password lock-out to avoid inadvertent transceiver tampering. The tourists listen with the included DLR 50 receivers, which are also slim and portable and include the EAR 022 earbud.
Both the DLT 100 and DLR 50s operate on rechargeable batteries that provide up to 14 hours of battery life, and are fully charged in 5 hours. Also included is a MIC 044 headset microphone for the tour guide, a silicone skin for the DLT 100 transceiver and a foam-lined road worthy storage case.
- Crystal clear, wireless communication for tour guides
- Slim, lightweight, pocket-sized transceivers operate over the 2.4GHz band
- Includes single-sided headworn microphone / headphone units
- Comprehensive LCD display
- SLOC administrator lock-out feature
- 4-digit pass-code protection prevents transceiver tampering
- Expandable and scalable system accommodates any size production crew
- Completely portable - no base station required
- Four independent groups can operate in close proximity
- Allows tour guides and tourists to be mobile without missing anything
- 1/8" (3.5mm) output allows use of variety of headsets/mics
- All-day operation (up to 14 hours) on one charge
- Easily import/export additional audio via 1/8" (3.5mm) mini plug