The nVIDIA Quadro 6000G PCIE 6GB GDDR5 Display Card from PNY is a professional Quadro 6000 graphics card with a G-Sync option board included, compatible with Windows and Linux workstation computers. The card installs in an available PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot. It features a Dual-Link DVI output and 2 DisplayPort outputs, each of which can drive a high-resolution digital display. The nVIDIA G-Sync II graphics board derives all its power from the Quadro 6000 card; it can be installed into any available type of expansion slot within six inches of the card, and can host one or two cards.
The Quadro is designed to accelerate professional applications that are used to produce 3D graphics. Its CUDA Parallel Computing Architecture can be leveraged by many popular programming languages -- including C/C++ and Fortran. This allows you to create custom applications that are tightly integrated with the GPU. This card is a great solution for digital broadcast professionals who composite live video footage onto virtual backgrounds and send the results to live video for television broadcast. It also enables professionals working in film production, post-production, and finishing to preview 3D compositing, editing, and color grading results in real time on high definition (HD) broadcast monitors.
- Frame Synchronization
- Enables the display channels from multiple workstations to be synchronized, creating one large "virtual display" that can be driven by a multisystem cluster for performance scalability.
- Genlock / Frame Lock
- Genlock, also known as "house sync," allows the graphics output to be synchronized to an external source, typically for film and broadcast video applications.
- Next-Generation nVIDIA CUDA Architecture
- Breakthrough nVIDIA Fermi architecture incorporates CUDA parallel computing capabilities and advanced visualization to deliver performance that greatly accelerates professional workflows.
- 6GB of GDDR5 Memory with Ultra-Fast Bandwidth
- The industry's first GPU with 6GB of memory and memory bandwidth of 144GB/s for displaying large models and complex scenes, as well as for computation of massive datasets.
- nVIDIA Scalable Geometry Engine
- Scalable engines dramatically improve geometry performance across a broad range of CAD, DCC and medical applications, enabling you to work interactively with models and scenes that are an order of magnitude more complex than ever before.
- nVIDIA Parallel DataCache
- Parallel DataCache supports a true cache hierarchy combined with on-chip shared memory. L1 and L2 caches drive exceptional throughput, accelerating features such as real-time ray tracing, physics and texture filtering.
- Error Correcting Code (ECC) Memory
- Complies with strict requirements for mission critical applications, with uncompromised computing accuracy and reliability for workstations. Protects data in memory to improve application data integrity.
- nVIDIA GigaThread Engine with Dual Copy Engines
- The GigaThread Engine provides up to 10x faster context switching compared to previous generation architectures, concurrent kernel execution, and improved thread block scheduling; dual copy engines enable the highest rates of parallel data processing and concurrent throughput between GPU and host, speeding up techniques like ray tracing, color grading and physical simulation.
- Fast 3D Texture Transfer
- Fast transfer and manipulation of 3D textures results in more interactive visualization of large volumetric datasets.
- Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
- The nVIDIA UDA guarantees forward and backward compatibility with software drivers. It simplifies upgrading to a new solution, as all Quadro products work with the same driver software.
- Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA)
- Up to 64x FSAA / 128x FSAA in SLI Mode dramatically reduces visual aliasing artifacts or "jaggies," resulting in unparalleled image quality and highly realistic scenes.
- GPU Tessellation with Shader Model 5.0
- Quadro Tessellation Engine automatically generates finely detailed geometry, for cinematic quality environments and scenes, without sacrificing performance.
- 16K Texture and Render Processing
- The card boasts the ability to texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces -- beneficial for applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
- nVIDIA High Precision High Dynamic Range (HDR) Technology
- The Quadro sets new standards for image clarity and quality through floating point capabilities in shading, filtering, texturing, and blending. It enables unprecedented rendered image quality for visual effects processing.
- Fast 64-Bit Floating Point Precision
- The industry's fastest double precision floating point performance produces accurate results on mission-critical applications, including computer-aided-design, finite element analysis and computational fluid dynamics.
- High-Quality Display Connectors
- Use the card to drive ultra-high-resolution panels, producing phenomenal photorealistic image quality from a range of display connectors. The GPU supports 2 active connectors including dual-link DVI-I and DisplayPort with up to 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz and 1920 x 1200 @ 120Hz, or HDMI from a cable for integrated audio and video.
- 30-bit Color Fidelity
- 30-bit color fidelity (10-bits per color) enables billions rather than millions of color variations for rich, vivid image quality with the broadest dynamic range.
- nVIDIA 3D Vision Pro Stereoscopic Solution Support
- Advanced active shutter glasses provide crystal-clear stereoscopic 3D visualization for the most immersive experience. RF technology gives you access to a range of environments, from collaborative work spaces to theaters. 3D Vision Pro solution sold separately.
- OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support
- OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo offers professional applications the capability of smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience.
- 3D Stereo Synchronization
- Allows robust control of stereo effect through a dedicated 3-pin mini-din connection between the graphics card and 3D stereo hardware. Support is provided via the optional 3-pin mini din connector.
- Programming the CUDA Parallel Computing Architecture
- CUDA allows for general purpose GPU computing using standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and emerging APIs such as OpenCL and Direct Compute. This broad adoption of CUDA is accelerating techniques like ray tracing, video and image processing, and computation fluid dynamics.
- Cg and Microsoft HLSL Programming
- The programmable GPU leverages Cg high-level, open-standard shading language to enable the creation and integration of real-time photorealistic effects into 3D models, scenes and designs; it also leverages Microsoft's HLSL / High Level Shading Language for DirectX, which enables you to make C like programmable shaders for the Direct3D pipeline.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Support
- Take advantage of all the compelling features included with Windows 7, delivering unprecedented application performance, advanced visual realism, and premium reliability with superior application compatibility on mobile and desktop workstations.
- Shader Model 5.0 Programmability
- Infinite length vertex programs and dynamic flow control remove the previous limits on OpenGL and DirectX shader programs, delivering sophisticated effects never before imagined.
- nVIDIA Graphics API Extensions
- nVIDIA provides a set of extensions to standard graphics APIs for Linux and Windows, enabling applications to take maximum advantage of state-of-the-art GPU capabilities.
- nView Multi-Display Technology
- The nVIDIA nView advanced Display Software delivers maximum flexibility for single-large display or multi-display options, providing unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity.
- Compatible with Industry Standard Architectures
- Compatible with Microsoft and Linux operating systems.
- PCI Express 2.0 Compliant
- PCI Express 2.0 doubles the data transfer rate up to 5GT/s per lane for an aggregate bandwidth of 16GB/s bi-directional (8GB/s in each direction).