The AAXA L1 v2 Laser Pico Projector lets you take your presentations on the road. You can also give friends and family an instantaneous slide-show of your latest vacation. Since the L1 v2 uses a laser light source instead of an LED, it never has to be focused and it always reproduces crisp images with rich color saturation. The L1 v2 also has built-in media player software, compatibility with Microsoft Office documents and storage capacity up to a 2GB USB memory stick.
The unique three-color laser light source gives the L1 v2 greater adaptability to perform flawlessly when rapidly changing projection size or projecting on curved surfaces. This is because the L1 v2 has focus-free operation, which is also great for angled projection and simultaneous far and near surface projection. The L1 v2's efficient optical engine excels even if the room is not completely dark. You'll still produce vivid images that won't have the pixilation problems common with some laser projectors.
When giving a presentation, the L1 v2 affords a multitude of playback options and inputs that accept a wide-range of devices. You can use the VGA input to connect your laptop right to the L1 v2 for on the fly presentations. The built-in media player is capable of decoding various video, audio and image formats; as well as Microsoft Office documents and PDFs. If you require a truly wireless projector, the L1 v2's combination of onboard memory and one and a half hour battery life will really let you take your show on the road.
The L1 v2 is great for projecting from other devices as well. The composite A / V input will allow you to connect camcorders and digital cameras. AAXA's line of accessory cables will let you connect your portable game console, iPod or iPhone, as well as several other brands of smartphones. The L1 v2 also has a 1W speaker for adding music to your presentations and slide-shows. If you require more, the 3.5 mm mini jack audio output gives you the option to run the sound through another source.
Overall, it's hard to think of a convenience the L1 v2 doesn't afford. Plus, the high quality laser light source ensures that your projection will be crisp and rich with color, especially for a pico projector. The focus-free operation and proprietary despeckling technology will give you the confidence to use your projector in both light and dark rooms. Whether for entertainment or for mobile professionals, the L1 v2 from AAXA is a flexible solution for anyone looking for a pocket-size projector that reproduces vivid color and well defined images.
- Laser Light Engine
- The unique three-color laser light source enables the L1 v2 to produce images with amazing color saturation. Designed for mobile professionals and entertainment, the AAXA L1 v2 pocket projector combines a revolutionary laser light source, proprietary despeckling technology and LCoS imager to achieve a 20 Lumen output at 800x600 resolution without the pixilation problems found in some laser projectors
- Focus-Free Operation
- Because the L1 v2 is a laser projector, the images are always in focus. The focus-free operation allows for rapid changes in projection size, simultaneous far and near surface projection, angled projection, and projection on curved and other non-flat surfaces
- Versatile Built-In Media Player
- Compatible with Microsoft Office documents, the built-in media player can also playback AVI, MPEG, WMV, ASF, MPG, PDFs, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, MP3, MP2, OGG, and WAV files. This versatility allows you to add music to presentations, as well as not being constricted by limited playback formats. The L1 v2 supports 720x576 and 320x240(WMV)resolutions, as well as SMI subtitle files
- VGA & Composite Video Inputs
- The 15-pin VGA adapter cable lets you connect your laptop directly to the L1 v2 for on the fly presentations. The Composite A / V adapter cable will connect to camcorders and digital cameras. AAXA's line of accessory cables expands the options to include several smartphones, portable game consoles and iPod / iPhones
- On Board Speaker & Audio Out
- With a mono 1W speaker, you'll be able to play music along with your presentations or when entertaining friends and family. However, if more amplification is required, the L1 v2 has a 3.5 mm stereo mini jack output for running the audio through external speakers