The Peerless Industries SA735P 10-26" Universal Articulating Wall Arm (Black) with a load capacity of 25 lb (11 kg) securely holds flat panel screens up to 10 to 26”. Integrated pre-tensioned tilt mechanism offers up to ±35° of one-touch tilt. You can effortlessly pull out the screen up to 16.9” (429mm) from the wall. The arm features ±7° post-installation roll for screen leveling and 3 adjustable pivot points, and allows you to move the screen smoothly for a wide variety of adjustable screen positions.
Use the side-to-side leveling feature (±7°) to easily install the arm with perfection. Integrating a hassle-free wire management feature, the Wall Arm prevents tangling and damage to the cords and also helps in reducing clutter. Manufactured in the US, the arm consists of universal screen adapters that offer compatibility for screens with up to a VESA 200 x 100 mm mounting hole pattern.
- Designed to give you the best viewing positions for your 10 to 26" (254 to 660mm) TVs
- Allows you to effortlessly pull out the screen up to 16.9" (429mm) from the wall
- Pre-tensioned tilt mechanism offers up to ±35° of one-touch tilt
- Allows you to move the screen smoothly for a wide variety of adjustable screen positions
- ±7° post-installation and screen leveling
- Integrated cable management system delivers a clean clutter-free look to any installation
- Universal screen adapters provide compatibility for screens with up to a VESA 200 x 100 mm mounting hole pattern