The Rycote Stereo Windshield Kit AD is a modular suspension system designed for single-shank or paired stereo microphones. The kit includes a suspension system with a pistol grip and Rycote Lyre suspension mounts, back-to-back clips, stereo windshield and stereo windjammer.
Easily mount stereo microphones and protect against high wind and handling noise in crucial recording applications. The windshields offer up to 30dB of noise attenuation, and the additional windjammer provides an additional 20dB of attenuation. The suspension mount may be hand held or boom mounted, and paired microphones may be mounted in tandem using the included back-to-back clips.
- Some of the compatible microphones for this system are the Neumann KM120 / KM140 microphones
- Accommodates stereo pairs and single shank stereo microphones
- Patented Lyre technology presents an array of advantages over the previous "hoop & band" suspensions. They are be more robust, easier to set up, less prone to shock-vibrations, lighter, and more versatile
- Universal Back-to-Back clips are designed to accommodate any microphone from 19 to 25mm
- The Windshield basket slides onto the Modular Suspension to provide up to 30dB of wind noise attenuation
- Windjammers are high quality synthetic fur covers, designed to fit perfectly over the Modular Windshield. They give an additional 20dB of wind noise attenuation