Ikelite's Pro-Video II/3 Conversion Light Head Package W/SA-100 Arm includes a PRO-2800 light head that delivers a brilliant 2800 lumens of light--perfect for a primary light for underwater video or still photos. This compact, ergonomic light unit provides a diffused 100° daylight-balanced beam, with 100%, 75%, 50%, and 25% power settings, as well as an emergency setting that flashes the light in a universal distress signal pattern.
The light head has been modified to operate using battery packs from existing Ikelite Pro Video II or 3 light systems (not included). A power cord is required, as the Pro II/3 in-line switch is not usable with the PRO-2800 light head. Also included is a heavy-duty 10" ball socket arm with standard 1" (2.5cm) diameter ball ends.
- A perfectly diffused 100 degree beam provides even coverage from macro to wide angle.
- Near daylight color temperature ensures the most true, natural tones especially when combined with ambient light in seascapes.
- The light head's powerful 2800 lumen beam may be reduced to Medium (75%) or Low (50%) power settings to fine-tune exposure and extend battery life.
- An energy conserving Flashlight mode (25% power) is conveniently placed between the most frequently used Off and High positions for quick changes to catch the action. The 700 lumen Flashlight mode is perfect for use as a primary night diving light, focus light, spotting light or for shooting macro video.
- An emergency SOS mode flashes the light in the universal distress signal pattern to gain the attention of a dive buddy or rescue party.
- A compact and ergonomic design features a large power switch on the back of the light head. The heavy-duty and reliable mechanical switch is within easy reach and features click-stops to indicate power setting by feel.
- The 10" (25.4 cm) length SA-100 Ball Socket Arm is heavy duty with standard 1" (2.5 cm) diameter ball ends. The SA-100 system is compatible with arm systems from Ultralight or TLC.