The Nady DKW-8U Wireless Microphone System delivers a low-cost, yet stable UHF wireless microphone solution for small venues, restaurants, bars, presentations, DJs, houses-of-worship and more. The DKW-8U operates on a single channel UHF frequency and avoids the crowded, VHF occupied airspace.
The system includes a low-profile receiver with a single antenna, and 1/4" phone audio output, and a handheld transmitter with a cardioid, neodymium element for maximum sensitivity and professional sound. The system is easy to setup and operate, and features up to 150' operating range (typical conditions).
- Unprecedented value in a single-channel UHF wireless mic/instrument system with interference-free operation in any application or locale on select UHF frequencies
- Compact and easy to operate-simply plug in place of your wired microphone or instrument cable
- All the advantages and freedom of wireless operation without cumbersome cords
- Excellent high-fidelity audio
- Nady's proprietary companding circuitry for an industry-best 120dB dynamic range, and the clearest, most natural sound available
- 150+ ft. typical operating range, up to 300+ ft. line-of-sight; Power, Signal, AF LED status indicators; adjustable Audio Output Level for optimal sound; ¼" phone jack output for easy connection to sound system
HT-8U Handheld Microphone Transmitter
- Features the Nady DM-10D unidirectional neodymium dynamic cartridge for optimum true sound, maximum feedback rejection and minimal handling noise
- Off/Standby/On switch allows convenient audio muting while transmitter on Status LED indicator flashes once for Unit On; lights steady for low-battery alert
- Rugged ABS and rubber-coated, non-slip housing with integral antenna
- Uses two AA alkaline or NiMH batteries