The VFC-7000 HD Variable Frame Rate Camera is a high-speed HD camera capable of shooting up to 700 frames per second (fps) of full 1280 x 720 video. Its recording component houses a highly sensitive color CMOS sensor capable of a range of frame rates, starting at 125 fps, as well as shutter speeds up to 1/200,000 of a second. That allows capturing up to nearly a minute of high-speed action in super slow motion, using either loop or trigger record, and simultaneously outputting live and recorded video streams via the unit's dual HD-SDI channels.
Other convenient features include genlock capability, touch panel control, AC/DC functionality, and a fully integrated camera head, body, F lens mount, and carrying handle--making the VFC-7000 a portable and compact solution for educational, scientific, creative, and governmental applications.
- Variable frame rate camera capable of high-speed recording in HD size
- Recording speed: High-Speed Shooting in full frame (1280 x 720 pixels) at 700 fps
- Recording speed can be varied from 125 to 700 fps (1280 x 720 pixels)
- High-sensitivity CMOS color sensor
- Lens mount: F mount (PL mount option will be available)
- Electronic high-speed shutter: Up to 1/200,000 second for recording fast subjects without blur
- Recording time: Standard 9 seconds (full frame)
- Recording method: Endless recording with built-in memory, saved video can be linked to an external trigger (start, center or end trigger style can be selected)
- Video output: Equipped with 2 channels of HD-SDI output simultaneous output of live and recorded video
- Genlock capability (BB or Tri-level sync)
- Camera head, main body and recording component all in one integrated structure
- Also supports DC drive, making it optimal for shooting outdoors and in other environments with no power source