The Nady GEQ 215 2-Channel Graphic Equalizer features 15 2/3 octave bands for each channel. It fits in a single 19" rack space. The equalizer is equipped with two balanced XLR inputs and two balanced 1/4" TRS inputs, two balanced XLR outputs, and two balanced 1/4" TRS outputs. The device uses ultra-low noise circuitry and a parallel filter design that minimizes phase distortion by simultaneously measuring sound levels in real-time. It features a low-cut filter at 40Hz, a band range of ±12dB gain and an EQ On/Off bypass switch with a status LED. For added convenience, there's also a gain status LED bar graph with peak LED indicator and a power LED as well. The EQ is even equipped with a shielded internal power supply, which has an AC input and a line selectable voltage switch that supports both 115V (60Hz) and 230V (50Hz) line voltages. Plus, the GEQ 215 chassis is constructed entirely of durable steel, making it an ideal road warrior.
You can use the GEQ 215 for tuning a room with the help of an audio reinforcement system. It also works well with amplifiers and instruments. You can take advantage of the low-cut feature or use it with your guitar to modify the sound of the instrument. You can brighten the tone, add body to a thin sounding guitar, or even give the instrument an entirely different identity. A graphic EQ is a useful tool in the studio as well. You can fix tracks where the sound is a little off or you can shape the sound of a track by changing the frequency response. You can even create artificial stereo recordings by splitting a signal and equalizing both of the split signals differently; use panning to complete the stereo feel.
- Dual channel system features 15 2/3 octave bands for each channel
- Designed to fit into a single 19" rack mount space
- Equipped with two balanced XLR inputs and two balanced 1/4" TRS inputs
- Equipped with two balanced XLR outputs and two balanced 1/4" TRS outputs
- Constant-Q bandwidth from each filter with 3% center frequency accuracy
- Parallel filter design uses simultaneous real-time sound measurements for minimal phase distortion
- Ultra low-noise circuitry and low-cut filter at 40Hz, 12dB/octave switchable - with status LED
- Equalizer On/Off bypass switch with status LED and ±12dB gain band range
- Center detents on faders and variable input level control (±12dB)
- Power switch with LED On indicator and gain status LED bar graph with peak LED indicator
- Shielded internal power supply with AC input and selectable line voltage of 115V (60Hz) or 230V (50Hz)
- Compact and durable all-steel chassis design