Developed in cooperation with professional sound engineers and working musicians, the Nady SDR-260 Stereo Digital Reverberator features richly textured and complexly detailed algorithms that afford boundless creativity for studio and stage applications. It features a powerful dual engine digital signal processor (DSP), which supports 60 useful effects presets that include hall reverb, room reverb, gates, echo delay, vibrato delay, chorus delay, flanging delay, pitch shifting and concert/stage re-creations.
The system is easy to operate and all parameters can be selected and edited by using the front panel jog wheel knob. You can also use an external MIDI remote control (not included). The SDR-260 features high-quality 24-bit A/D and D/A converters, which ensure maximum headroom and resolution. Plus, for top-quality audio, the converters support a 44.1kHz sampling rate. The device also features servo-balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs and outputs. It's ruggedly constructed for maximum road reliability and it even has a user selectable 115V (60Hz) or 230V (50Hz) shielded internal power supply.
- Powerful dual engine digital sound processor offers a full complement of 60 of the latest, most useful/breathtaking effects presets including: hall and room reverbs, gates, echo/vibrato/chorus/flanging delays, pitch shifting and concert/stage re-creations
- Intuitive and easy to operate - all parameters can be selected and/or edited via the jog wheel knob or external MIDI remote control (via Program Change messages) with 60 user program locations for personal edits storage
- 24-bit A/D and D/A converters for ultra-high headroom and resolution
- Internal 44.1kHz sampling rate for unsurpassed audio
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors
- Input and output Level Switches add +4dB or attenuation -10dB
- Remote MIDI program change and bypass control
- Four-segment, ultra-precise stereo input level LED display
- Three-digit program and parameter LED display
- Front panel selectable Preset/User/MIDI/Bypass controls
- Input level control (variable)
- Rugged construction for maximum long-term reliability
- Shielded internal dual regulated power supply with either 115V (60Hz) or 230V (50Hz) select switch and fused IEC power cord connector