The Nady CX-22SW 2-Way Stereo & Subwoofer Crossover features a dedicated subwoofer output and two crossover frequencies at 50 - 250Hz and 250 - 6000Hz. The front panel features low/high/subwoofer crossover frequency controls, low/high/subwoofer output level controls and phase buttons. There are also low cut filters for the low pass way and subwoofer way. The rear panel features unbalanced 1/4" and balanced XLR input connectors, as well as unbalanced 1/4" output connectors. The power supply is selectable and users can choose either 115V (60Hz) or 230V (50Hz) voltages.
- Fits in a 19" single rack space (1U)
- Shielded internal power supply with AC 115V (60Hz) or 230V (50Hz) select switch
- Phase inversion switches
- Low-cut subsonic filters for low frequency driver protection
- Servo-balanced XLR inputs
- Superior performance with transparent audio