The WLAE-AG300N AirStation Nfiniti Wireless-N Dual Band Ethernet Converter, Access Point and Bridge from Buffalo is a wireless device that extends the capabilities of wireless networks by offering three operating modes for limitless flexibility. With support for current Wireless-N, Wireless-A, Wireless-G, and Wireless-B standards, the AirStation can transfer data to and from all standard 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless clients.
Both AOSS (AirStation One-touch Secure System) and WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) are supported. These automatic connection standards make connection with compatible wireless devices easier. 802.11n dual band support allows maximum performance and compatibility providing interference free connectivity, great for wireless video streaming, gaming and other high performance uses.
- Designed to IEEE 802.11n specifications
- Wi-Fi certified to ensure compatibility with other certified devices
- Creates IEEE 802.11n (2.4 GHz/5 GHz), 802.11g/b and 802.11a wireless networks
- Wireless connections with bit rates up to 300Mbps
- Two built-in 10/100 ports for up to two simultaneous connections
- Push-button secure wireless connections with AOSS
- Simple web browser configuration, no drivers needed
- Can be moved from device to device without reconfiguration
- Backward compatible with 802.11g, 802.11a, and 802.11b
- Supports WPA2, WPA-PSK (TKIP, AES) and 128/64-bit WEP Security
- For best performance, use with a Buffalo Nfiniti Wireless-N Router
- Great for high-speed multimedia streaming or online gaming