Waking up on Monday morning is stressful enough, why compound the situation with buzzing alarms and intrusive radio commercials? The TEAC SR-L280i Hi-Fi Table CD Radio lets you rise with the saccharine sounds of your favorite iPod offerings. In addition to the iPod dock, the SR-L280i has a CD player and a PLL synthesized AM / FM tuner.
The slot-in CD player reads CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs, CD-MP3s and offers program, repeat, alarm and shuffle functions. The tuner can also be used as an alarm and has twenty station presets for FM and twenty presets for AM. If you're looking to connect any other MP3 players or audio sources, the SR-L280i has a 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack input and USB port, which is compatible with most MP3 players and flash memory.
The proper adapter, included with each iPod or sold separately by Apple, facilitates docking for all generations of the iPod classic, nano, shuffle, iPhone and touch. The SR-L280i comes only with an adapter for the iPhone. The iPod dock also charges your device while playing and the included remote control operates iPod functions and menu screens.
The SR-L280i hosts a variety of convenient functions, alarm settings and playback possibilities in an attractive, hi-fi table unit. Anyone looking for an alternative to the traditional alarm clock radio will enjoy the TEAC SR-L280i. You can fall asleep listening to a downloaded podcast or book and wake-up with your favorite morning playlist.
- Hi-Fi 2.3" Full-Range Speakers
- With minimal amounts of noise and distortion, the SR-L280i full-range speakers have an accurate frequency response and high-quality reproduction of sound. Each speaker has 3 Watts and reproduces a wide audible frequency range
- Built-In iPod Dock
- The SR-L280i has a built-in iPod dock that is compatible with every generation iPod touch, nano, classic, shuffle and iPhone. The dock charges your iPod or iPhone while playing and can be used as the alarm source. It also allows you to control iPod functions with the included remote
- CD Player
- The SR-L280i includes a slot-in CD player with program, shuffle and repeat functions. It can be used with the alarm and reads CD, CD-R, CD-RW and CD-MP3
- AM / FM Tuner With 40 Station Presets
- The PLL synthesized tuner can be used with the alarm and includes 20 station presets for FM and 20 station presets for AM
- Digital Clock & Alarm
- The SR-L280i includes a digital clock with an LCD display. The display has a 3-step dimmer for setting ideal illumination. The alarm feature has dual alarms with snooze and sleep timer. The CD player, iPod dock and tuner can all be utilized as wake-up sources with the alarm
- USB Port and AUX Input
- The USB port allows connectivity with any audio source via USB. It can connect with most MP3 players and flash memory. The AUX input is a 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack, which affords connectivity with any audio source that has a line output