The Nady SPC-10 Condenser Microphone is a rugged handheld microphone well suited for vocal and instrument capturing on stage, light recording applications, presentations and more. The SPC-10's condenser element requires 48V phantom power and yields a wide frequency response and high sensitivity. The low-frequency roll-off switch eliminates noise, and the SPC-10 ships with a foam padded carrying case and microphone clip.
- Large (1") diameter, ultra-thin membrane, gold-evaporated, pressure gradient condenser capsule and transformerless FET circuitry for superior audio with unsurpassed warmth and transparency
- Linear frequency response across entire audio spectrum (30~20,000Hz), with added presence in the mids and highs for crisp, clear sound
- Superior 8mV/Pa sensitivity, wide 122dB dynamic range, high 140dB SPL capacity and ultra-low distortion
- External low-cut switch for rolling off low frequencies (80 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Multi-axis internal capsule shockmount for extremely low handling noise
- Tight cardioid pattern for optimum feedback rejection
- Required 48VDC phantom power