The Z800 Workstation Computer from Hewlett-Packard is a professional desktop workstation, capable of completing even the most demanding computing tasks. This configuration of the Z800 has been certified by Avid for use with their Media Composer video editing software suite.
The system is designed for maximum speed, and features an impressive industrial design. Brushed aluminum side panels, integrated handles, and modular components combine to make the system both attractive and practical. Near cable-less engineering and the ability to add a liquid cooling system ensure that the system will run cool, helping to prolong the lifespan of components.
Housed in a rackable minitower form factor, the system is powered by a 12-core processing system: 2 six-core Intel Xeon CPUs, each running at 2.66GHz. It is loaded with 12GB of RAM and a 320GB 7200rpm hard drive. Graphics are handled by the workstation-class nVIDIA Quadro FX 4800 GPU with 1.5GB of memory. Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) is the installed operating system.
- Innovation That Transforms the Way You Work
Designed for speed, inside and out, the HP Z800 revolutionizes workstation industrial design. Featuring brushed aluminum side panels, integrated handles, visually cable-less engineering that maximizes airflow, modular component removal and reconnect, and optional liquid cooling, this is a system you'll want everyone to see.
Minimize power and cooling costs with this ENERGY STAR qualified configuration, which features an 85% efficient power supply and HP WattSaver which, when activated, lowers energy consumption to less than 1W in off mode.
- Performance to Help You Accomplish More
Get massive, whole-system computational power from a workstation that optimizes the way the processor, memory, graphics, OS, and software technology work together.
- Process more tasks faster with the massive horsepower of dual six-core Intel Xeon processors and Intel QuickPath Technology
- nVIDIA Quadro GPU provides workstation-class graphics
- Preloaded with Windows 7 Professional (64-bit)
- Reliability from Legendary, Confidence-Inspiring Quality
- Close ISV relationships help ensure that HP workstations are fully certified and optimized for your applications
- In-depth testing and quality assurance keep you productively up-and-running
- HP Performance Advisor helps ease configuration and updates while optimizing a range of applications
- Comprehensive, lifetime HP Total Care options, easy HP financing solutions, and an array of monitors and other accessories make HP Workstations easy to own and use