You can have a 3D flash animation ready for upload in just 2 minutes with FOBA's TURNA Motorized Floor-Mounted Turntable W/Plate. The high-precision geared motor provides precise reproducible motorized rotation with the included intuitive user-friendly T-Ctrl software, and the included fully automatic T-Make imaging software can produce flash animations in .swf format in as little as 2 minutes (software is Macintosh-compatible only).
The turntable is designed as a floor unit, which is particularly suitable for photographing free standing objects, e.g. machines and devices, sports products, shoes and people, and can support up to 110 lbs (50 kg). The Turtu aluminum supporting plate, which is included, can be mounted directly on the turntable or on one of the optional shafts. There's synchronization for Horseman and Rollei shutters, as well as Hasselblad, Canon, and Nikon cameras. There are 3 wheels for easy displacement (each wheel has an individual manual brake).
- High-precision geared motor. Encoder and high gear reduction provide extreme angular accuracy.
- Smooth, continuous rotation without jolts in both directions.
- 3 wheels for easy displacement, each wheel with individual, manual brake.
- Synchronization for: Horseman shutter, Rollei shutter, Hasselblad, Canon, Nikon
TURTU Supporting Plate
- Aluminum supporting plate, 11.8" (30 cm) in diameter, that can be mounted directly on the TURNA turntable or on one of the optional shafts
T-Ctrl Control Software
- Graphic status display with mouse navigation
- Fully automatic recording with graphic process
- Correction/reshooting of individual frames with setting of reference point
- Setting of starting point with mouse
- Adjustable number of captions, rotating direction, speed, brake and acceleration ramps
- Shooting rate (Captures) adjustable between 2 and 360
Mac OS 10.6 or above
512 MB RAM (recommended: 1 GB)
2 GB hard disk space
T-Make Imaging Software
- Selection of number of frames
- Selection of size and zoom factor
- Selection of JPEG output quality
- Creates 3D Flash files ordered within an intelligent folder system for immediate uploading
Mac OS 10.6 or above
2 GB RAM (recommended: 4 GB)
Adobe Flash CS3 or higher