The American Dynamics ADCDEH2606CP Discover Indoor/Outdoor High-resolution Mini-dome features a camera with 1/3" CCD image sensor that delivers a resolution of 540TVL, and a 2-6mm lens, f/1.6-360. Housed in a vandal-resistant dome enclosure (white), the unit features a high-impact polycarbonate clear bubble.
Equipped with a Night-saver mode to improve performance in low light situations, the ADCDEH2606CP camera automatically switches from color to B&W as light dims, and reverts back to color once light is restored. The auto white balance feature adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors. With a minimum illumination of 0.19 lux at f/1.2, the mini-dome can deliver clear images even in low light conditions. The high-resolution camera features an advanced pivoting axis, which allows you to position the camera at a required angle, offering greater viewing flexibility.
With a bubble liner, the vandal-resistant clear bubble provides an extra level of covertness. The ADCDEH2606CP Discover mini-dome offers 8 mounting options like surface, flush, pendant, wall, wall-pole, wall-exterior corner, inside corner, or electrical box-mounts.
Made of durable and polycarbonate materials, the housing can withstand extreme weather conditions, and also has a shape memory that can retain its shape even after a forceful impact.
- 1/3" CCD image sensor delivers clear images up to a resolution of 540TVL
- Night-saver mode - improves performance in low-light situations, automatically switches from color to B&W as light dims, and reverts back to color once light is restored
- Auto white balance - adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- Backlight compensation - adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light
- Flicker-less mode - reduces flickering due to various specific lighting conditions, resulting in clear and crisp images
- Minimum illumination of 0.19 lux at f/1.2 for effective low-light surveillance
- Advanced pivoting axis - allows you to position the camera at the required angle, offering greater viewing flexibility
- 2-6 mm auto iris lens with aperture range of f/1.6-360
- Viewing angle of 106 x 78.2° (wide) & 47.6 x 35.8° (tele)
Vandal-resistant Clear Bubble
- Includes a bubble liner for an extra level of covertness
- Made of durable and polycarbonate materials
- Operational at -22° to +122°F (-30° to +50°C)
- Can withstand extreme weather conditions
- Shape memory - retains its shape even after forceful impact