The EO3 from Nady is a professional wireless in-ear monitoring system that allows you to transmit audio to a performer at distances of up to 300'. The system consists of a compact base station transmitter and a lightweight beltpack receiver. The EO3 system is available in 8 separate preset channels in the 72-76MHz band. This unit is set for channel GG: 75.7MHz.
The transmitter offers mic and line level inputs to accept a variety of sound sources. It can transmit to an unlimited number of receivers (extra receivers sold separately) and has an input gain control, plus an automatic level control function. It has an extendable antenna, plus LED indicators for visually monitoring the transmitter's status. It operates via the included 9VDC power supply adapter.
The compact beltpack receiver is lightweight and unobtrusive. It has a user-adjustable volume control, with the capability to provide up to 130dB of audio. Instead of a bulky external antenna, the receiver makes use of your connected earphone cord as the antenna. A pair of stereo EB-3 earphones with soft rubber eartips is included. The receiver has an LED power indicator and operates on a single 9V battery.
- Wireless range of up to 300'
- Pre-set to channel GG: 75.7MHz. EO3 systems set to other frequencies in the 72-76MHz band are available separately, allowing you to run multiple wireless systems in the same area without interference
- Lightweight and compact base station design with an extendable antenna
- Transmits to an unlimited number of EO3 receivers 1
- Front panel mic input and rear panel line input allow you to connect a variety of audio devices
- Audio input gain control, plus an automatic level control function
- Power and audio modulation LED indicators for visual monitoring
- 9VDC power supply adapter included
- Lightweight, compact, and unobtrusive beltpack design
- User-adjustable volume control, with the capability to provide up to 130dB of audio
- The receiver uses your headphone cord as the antenna instead of using a bulk external antenna
- A pair of stereo EB-3 earphones with soft rubber eartips is included
- The receiver has an LED power indicator and operates on a single 9V battery