This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Blue Ray Single Tray from Fantasea, allows you to attach an accessory with a T1 connector to your point-and-shoot camera's underwater housing. Instead of juggling your camera plus an external flash, simply mount the flash (or any other accessory with a T1 connector) onto the sturdy anodized aluminum tray and focus on shooting. Not only is it compatible with Fantasea underwater housings, it is also compatible with most other brands including Canon, Fujifilm, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic, Ikelite, and Sea&Sea.
The Single Tray can accommodate a camera in an underwater housing plus an accessory arm, a strobe, a light, or other camera accessories that can use a T1 mount. Should you need to include other equipment in your ensemble later on, there is no need to buy the double tray, simply attach the extension plate to add a second T1 connector to your tray.
- Integrates Different Underwater Components
- The Blue Ray Tray enables you to integrate your different underwater photography components, including underwater housings, arms, strobes, lights, and lens holders
- Made From Anodized Aluminum
- The tray is strong enough to support the attached accessories but light enough to take anywhere
- T1 Connector
- Enables you to mount a flex arm directly on the tray for flashes and lights
- Expansion Tray Available
- So you can mount two arm connectors at once (Note: the Tray Extension is not included but may be purchased separately)
- Compatible With Most Point And Shoot Underwater Housings
- Including Fantasea, Canon, Fujifilm, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic, Ikelite, and Sea&Sea