The Tektronix Computer Serial Triggering and Analysis Module (RS-232 / 422 / 485 / UART) is designed to automate the process of triggering on specific data packets across RS-232 / 422 / 485 / UART buses. Designed for use with the DPO / MSO2000 series oscilloscopes, this module simplifies execution and allows speedy evaluation of packet data, resulting in better productivity.
Featuring automatic trigger, decode, and search options, the DPO2COMP Computer Serial Triggering and Analysis Module transforms the oscilloscope in to a robust tool for debugging serial buses. You can stipulate your criteria for search, and this module will automatically capture your event of interest over a period. Captured information is pooled and displayed on the oscilloscope’s screen, thereby making it easy to identify all the critical elements of a serial bus such as address, data, CRC, etc.
Decoding the signals is made simpler, thanks to the module's ability to display the collected data as ASCII code on the bus waveform. In addition, this module adds to your convenience by displaying the data with individual subcomponent identifiers in an event table with the packets being time-stamped. In addition, smart search functionality in this module highlights each occurrence of a specified identifier on the waveform, thus ensuring efficiency in analyzing and navigating across the displayed waveforms.
- Automatically triggers on data packets across RS-232 / 422 / 485 / UART buses
- Designed to be used with DPO / MSO2000 series oscilloscopes
- Simplifies execution and allows speedy evaluation, resulting in improved productivity
- Features automatic trigger, decode, and search options
- Search through loads of data using custom criteria to find specific messages
- Simultaneously display of individual signals for easy identification of subpacket components such as address, data, identifier, CRC, etc.
- Obtained data is also displayed as ASCII code on the bus waveform
- Occurrence of an event is highlighted on the waveform for simpler analyzing and navigating options
- Values are also represented in a table for your convenience
- Event table values can be exported to CSV format for offline analysis of data
- Packets are time-stamped for a quick summary of system activity