The TMP-1 from Nady is a single channel, tube based microphone preamp, developed using the expertise of professional sound engineers and working musicians. The preamplifier has up to 60dB of gain and delivers phantom power for use with condenser microphones.
Additionally, the unit features a phase reverse switch and a switchable output limiter. An analog VU meter can be switched to indicate either output level, or gain reduction if the limiter is being used.
- Single channel tube based microphone preamp
- Hand-selected 12AX7A vacuum tube circuitry provides large, warm sound for microphones and instruments
- Selectable output limiter circuitry to avoid clipping and protect connected equipment
- Convenient analog VU meter allows excellent control of desired signal levels and monitors limiter function when limiter is activated
- Variable Input and Output gain controls
- +48V phantom power
- Phase reverse switch
- Servo-balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" TS inputs and outputs
- Rugged construction for maximum long-term reliability
- Shielded internal dual regulated power supply with voltage select switch and fused IEC power cord connector