The Nady SCM-1000 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone is well suited for project studio recording, podcasts, light broadcast applications and more. The large diaphragm condenser microphone features 3 user switchable omnidirectional, cardioid and figure 8 polar patterns. A -10dB pad switch maximizes headroom and minimizes noise when capturing transient peaks. A low frequency roll-off switch further minimizes low-frequency noise caused by hum, proximity effect, air conditioning systems, etc.
- Large, pressure-gradient condenser, gold-sputtered diaphragm and FET preamplifier
- Internal shockmount construction for the highest structural integrity and rugged reliability
- Selectable 10dB attenuation pad and low-cut filter
- Multiple selectable polar patterns: Omni/Cardioid/Figure 8
- Requires 48V phantom power