The Nady CM-2S Stereo Condenser microphone features two closely matched, X/Y mounted cardioid capsules for capturing music, ambiance and instruments in stereo. The CM-2S is battery powered for remote operation and features on/off and low-frequency roll-off switches. An optional camera shoe mount allows the CM-2S to mount on top of a video camera.
- Ideal for capturing the realistic spatial impact of live sound - perfect for stereo recording, ENG field use, FM stereo radio, and many other applications.
- Features 2 closely matched cardioid condenser elements positioned in a 110° X/Y pattern. Stereo output features superb channel separation and smooth, linear 30Hz-20kHz frequency response. There is also a switchable low-frequency roll-off. High SPL capability delivers extended dynamic range and ultra-low self noise.
- The CM-2S delivers crisp, clear, and transparent audio.
- Internal battery operation.
- Compact, lightweight design for easy camera mounting.
- Includes: mic clip, connector cables and adapters, windscreen, AA battery, and soft protective pouch.
- Camera shoemount optional.