The Nady TCM 1050 Vacuum Tube Condenser Microphone is a cost-effective yet versatile large-diaphragm microphone for general recording applications. Its tube output stage features a 6072 (selected from 12AT7) vacuum tube, for vintage warmth, color, and analog saturation. The external power supply and control box features omnidirectional, cardioid and figure 8 polar patterns, with 6 variations of each. The TCM 1050 is ideal for recording vocals, general instruments, PA cabinets and more.
- Hand-tooled brass capsule with a 3-micron multi-pattern gold-sputtered mylar dual diaphragm (1-inch) for maximum sensitivity, long life, subtle sonic detail and unsurpassed tone
- Tube preamplifier circuitry with 6072 vacuum tube (a classic 12AT7 specially selected for low distortion, superior signal-to-noise ratio and minimum sensitivity to mechanical vibrations)
- Special output transformer designed for ultra transparency and natural warm reproduction of sound
- Almost all brass parts for years of studio workhorse reliability
- Power provided by a dedicated AC power supply with balanced XLR output for connection to any mixing console; no phantom power required
- Nine different polar patterns remotely selectable on power supply for ultimate versatility in use and ease of operation: omnidirectional, cardioid, figure 8, and six intermediate stages