The Nady DM-90 Jumbo Kick Drum & Instrument Microphone features a large housing which attributes to its extended low-frequency response. The extended low-end, high SPL and fast transient response make it ideal for kick drum and bass capturing in live sound and recording applications alike. The DM-90 features a frequency response wide enough to handle other instruments, such as brass, woodwind, piano, guitar and percussion. The dynamic element features a supercardioid polar pattern and is internally shockmounted. The DM-90 ships with a microphone mount, which also aids in suppressing vibration noise.
- Large-size housing especially acoustically designed for the most accurate reproduction of the extended low frequencies of kick drums and other bass instruments and amps.
- Large diaphragm dynamic element with excellent attack and punch for truest sound
- Supercardioid pattern for ultimate feedback rejection
- Ultra-high SPL capability-ideal for live or recording close-miking of all types of drums and percussion instruments, and also for accurate sonic reproduction of brass, woodwind and other instruments producing high sound fields
- Rugged die-cast body with internal shock mount and hardened steel grille