The NTG2 Complete Shotgun Microphone HDSLR Kit is a B&H Kit designed to eliminate the guesswork in configuring a shotgun microphone system for the new breed of video enabled DSLR and other interchangeable lens cameras. It delivers quality and reliability while remaining cost effective.
The NTG2 from Rode NTG2 is the featured shotgun microphone in this kit, supported by a universal shockmount, universal hand grip, cabled boom pole, windscreen, a right angled XLR cable and a impedance matching transformer cable for use with the video HDSLR. Rounding out the kit is a neoprene bag made to carry a boompole.
The kit is an all-in-one solution for event videos, budget film work, budget broadcasting, Electronic News Gathering (ENG) and field production applications that use an HDSLR camera. It can be used either on-camera, or as part of a secondary recording system.
This Kit Includes:
- Rode NTG2 Battery or Phantom Powered Condenser Shotgun Microphone
- Auray DUSM-1 Universal Shock Mount for Camera Shoes and Boompoles
- Rode WS6 Deluxe Windshield for the NTG2, NTG1, NTG4, and NTG4+ Microphones
- K-Tek KE-89CC Avalon Series Aluminum Boompole with Internal Coiled XLR Cable
- Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR M to Angled XLR F Microphone Cable - 20' (6.1 m), Black
- Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR M to Angled XLR F Microphone Cable - 1.5' (0.45 m), Black
- Kopul LMT100 - Low to High Impedance Matching Transformer (1.5')
- Auray Neoprene Boompole Bag for 34" Closed Boompole with Shotgun Mic and Softie
- Auray Universal Microphone Pistol Grip