The NTG-2 from Rode NTG-2 is the featured shotgun microphone in this kit, supported by a universal shockmount, universal hand grip, cabled boom pole, windscreen, a right angled XLR cable and a impedance matching transformer cable for use with the video HDSLR. Rounding out the kit is a neoprene bag made to carry a boompole.
The kit is an all-in-one solution for event videos, budget film work, budget broadcasting, Electronic News Gathering (ENG) and field production applications that use an HDSLR camera. It can be used either on-camera, or as part of a secondary recording system.
This Kit Includes:
- Rode NTG-2 Battery or Phantom Powered Condenser Shotgun Microphone
- Auray DUSM-1 Universal Shock Mount for Camera Shoes and Boompoles
- Rode WS6 Deluxe Windshield for the NTG2 and NTG1 Microphones
- K-Tek KE-89CC Avalon Series Aluminum Boompole with Internal Coiled XLR Cable
- Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR M to Angled XLR F Microphone Cable - 20' (6.1 m), Black
- Kopul LMT100 - Low to High Impedance Matching Transformer (1.5')
- Auray Neoprene Boompole Bag for 34" Closed Boompole with Shotgun Mic and Softie
- Auray Universal Microphone Pistol Grip
- Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR M to Angled XLR F Microphone Cable - 1.5' (0.45 m), Black