Kelby Training Fun with Digital Art, Painting in Photoshop will show you how enter the wonderful world of painting. Irrespective of whether you want to recreate the works of the great masters or venture out on your own, this DVD will give you the skills to take your PhotoShop Brush Engine (in CS5) capabilities to higher levels.
Everything from watercoloring, masking and oils will be shown. You'll even be taught how to mimic the works of Renoir and Monet. No matter what your interest in painting is, Fay will show you how to use filters, brush palette, scattering and texture.
- How to mimic traditional watercolor techniques, the masking liquid tool, layer masks and more
- How to transform your photos into oil paintings using the European brush collection
- How to create custom palettes using Photoshop's Preset Manager
- The power of HDR Toning control, and how to use it to create contemporary paintings
- How to paint like Renoir and Monet
- The power of the Brush palette. Fay will teach you how to use color dynamics, dual brush, scattering, and texture to your advantage
- How to transform images using some amazing filters (ex: dry media, chalk, pastel and more)
- Fay's Mixer Tool Preset Collection: a collection of over 100 of Fay's Tool Presets
- Fay's Brush Preset Collection: a collection of over 50 of Fay's Brush and Pattern Presets