Kelby Training Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 In-Depth shows you all the ins and outs of the program. From creating an organized library for your images to turning them into "keepers", this DVD will show you how to utilize the power of Lightroom 3.
From organization, you'll be shown how to use the tools you need to create amazing images - individual or multiple images. Topics such as grain and vignetting are covered as well as showing you how to switch back and forth from Lightroom to PhotoShop.
Finally, when your images are complete, you'll learn how to print, create side shows or create a web site. Irrespective of what your final intent is, you'll come away with a working knowledge of what Lightroom 3 is and the power that can be found within it.
- Part 1
- Matt shows you a simple, yet powerful way to organize your photos and set the stage for a well managed, searchable photo library
- Where to store your photos (internal or external hard drives)
- The ins and outs of working with Lightroom's catalog system
- Tips for importing, cataloging and finding your best photos
- All about Collections and how they're the key to keeping your favorite photos just a click away
- Part 2
- Now we get to the fun stuff. You'll learn how to use the Develop module to create the photo that you envisioned. You'll also learn what tools get used often and which you can skip so your editing moves along quickly
- The best ways to develop and tone your photos
- Get stunning and vibrant color from your photos
- Make changes to multiple photos at once
- Go from Lightroom to Photoshop and back to Lightroom seamlessly
- Learn about the new tools in Lightroom 3 (Lens Corrections, Noise Reduction, Grain, vignettes, etc.)
- Part 3
- It's time to show your photos off with style! Whether you want to create a beautiful custom print, a quick online gallery or a photo slideshow, Lightroom has the output modules to get the job done fast
- Get your print to match what you see on screen
- Create a killer custom print layout that you can use over and over again
- Insider tips for really making an impact with the Slide show module
- Get a killer looking website created online fast