The Vivotek IP8151 Supreme Night Visibility 1.3MP Fixed Network Camera, with a 1/3” CMOS image sensor (1.3 MP), is designed to deliver enhanced video at night time in addition to high-quality daylight performance. Equipped with a 3.1-8 mm vari-focal lens, the camera offers wide and close-up surveillance. Featuring Triple Codec technology, it provides video multi-streaming in real-time H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG compressions with resolutions up to 1280 x 1024 pixels @ 30 fps.
On-board slots are provided for SD/SDHC cards, and in addition to being convenient for short-term/temporary storage, recording onto SD/SDHC cards also eliminates data loss due to network disconnection. The IP8151 Supreme Night Visibility 1.3MP Fixed Network Camera uses a removable IR (infrared) cut filter to switch between color and B&W as per changes in ambient lighting. With the ePTZ operation, you can move the focus to the viewing area for a close-up view for easy identification of remote objects without moving the camera physically. The camera supports a tamper detection feature for enhanced safety, and activity adaptive streaming ensures efficient use of bandwidth even while offering a high-quality image during recording.
As the network camera supports 3GPP, you can monitor the surveillance area via 3GPP enabled cell phones. The 2-way audio support with built-in microphone enables you to communicate with visitors or potential intruders from the operator’s base station (speakers not included). The camera gets power from the network itself, without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets, as power is supplied to the camera through PoE. The IP8151 Fixed Network Camera supports HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol over SSL), which protects streaming data transmission across the network. Conforming to ONVIF standard, it can be easily integrated with other network video devices.
The IP8151 Supreme Night Visibility 1.3MP Fixed Network Camera is suitable for applications where quality day/night surveillance is required such as airports, large stores, parking lots, banks, and factories.
- 1.3 MP and 1/3" CMOS image sensor - deliver resolution up to 1280 x 1024 pixel @ 30 fps
- Designed for enhanced night visibility in addition to high-quality daylight performance
- Operates in minimum illumination up to 0.001 lux at f/1.2 (B&W) - delivers clear images even in low light conditions
- Triple Codec real-time compression - H.264, MJPEG / MPEG-4 formats at up to 30 fps at 1280 x 1024
- SD/SDHC card slot for on-board storage and makes efficient use of bandwidth by reducing the transmission of unwanted data and the chance of data loss due to network disconnection
- Removable IR cut filter to switch between color and B&W as per the changes in ambient lighting
- Supports ePTZ - enables you to move the focus to a target area for a close-up useful for easily identifying the remote objects. As only the focused region is transmitted for viewing, the bandwidth requirement is also significantly reduced
- Camera tampering detection - triggers an alarm when the camera is being tampered with e.g. if it is redirected, blocked, defocused, or spray-painted
- Activity adaptive streaming - dynamic allocation of bandwidth with configurable frame-rate such as low frame-rate for normal monitoring and high frame-rate for event-triggered recording, and ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth with superior image quality during recording
- Flip / Mirror - reflects the display of live video vertically and horizontally respectively
- Overlay text and time stamp on video - displays the video title and time on video streams
- Triple-window motion detection - customizes the motion detection system to only monitor specific areas
- Triggers an alarm when motion is detected in a designated portion of the video display
- You can receive email notifications when motion is detected or upload pre and post alarm snapshots via FTP or HTTP
- Focus assist button - allows you to precisely adjust the camera focus
- 3GPP support - enables you to monitor the camera via the 3GPP enabled cell phones
- Supports 2-way audio to communicate with visitors or potential intruders from the operator's base station with a built-in microphone
- PoE - supplies power to the camera from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets
- HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol over SSL) - protects streaming data transmission across the network
- 32-channel Vivotek recording software - allows you to simultaneously monitor and record videos for multiple network cameras
- Privacy mask - by configuring the privacy mask setting, the camera will hide some portion of the images for privacy
- IP filtering - IP address filtering restricts system-access and system-control to selected users
- Password protection - supports multi-level password protection and allows only those operators to access the camera who have a user name and user password
- Supports up to 10 clients for live viewing
- LED indicator - indicates camera's power and status
- Conforms to ONVIF standard for interoperability with other network video devices
- Suitable for applications where quality day/night surveillance is required such as airports, large stores, parking lots, banks, and factories