The Vivotek SD8111 Speed Dome Network Camera with a 1/4" Sony progressive scan CCD image sensor (D1 resolution) delivers crystal clear detailed videos in H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG formats. Equipped with a 12x optical zoom lens with 3.8-45.6mm focal length range, the camera offers wide to close-up surveillance. The SD8111 camera uses a removable IR cut filter to switch between color and B&W as per the changes in ambient lighting. With a minimum illumination of 0.1 lux at f/1.6 (color) and 0.01 lux at f/1.6 (B&W), the network camera captures clear images even in low-light conditions.
Featuring a pan/tilt mechanism, the network camera offers a continuous 360° pan and 90° tilt operations for quick and accurate movements. You can use a mouse or a joystick to control the lens position as well as to track objects of interest. The 3D Digital Noise Reduction function corrects any video noise that could cause blurring or distortion in the images by minimizing the signal-to-noise ratio penalties. With the WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) technology, the camera delivers clearly visible images in high-contrast light conditions.
As the network camera supports 3GPP, you can view the camera feed via 3GPP enabled cell phones. The 2-way audio with built-in microphone enables you to communicate with visitors or potential intruders from the operator’s base station (speakers not included). Featured SD/SDHC card slot for on-board storage prevents data loss due to network connection and also makes efficient use of bandwidth by reducing the transmission of unnecessary data. Triple-window motion detection customizes the motion detection system to only monitor specific areas. The 32-channel Vivotek recording software allows you to simultaneously monitor and record videos for multiple network cameras.
The SD8111 Network Dome Camera is suitable for use in enterprise projects that require high-level reliability and precision such as airports, parking lots, and shopping malls.
- 1/4" Sony progressive scan CCD image sensor and 3.8-45.6 mm lens - deliver clear images at up to D1 resolution (720 x 480 pixels) with viewing angles of 1.7 to 55.8° (horizontal)
- Minimum illumination of 0.1 lux at f/1.6 (color) and 0.01 lux at f/1.6 (B&W) - ensure clear images even in low-light conditions
- Supported formats - H.264, MJPEG, and MPEG-4 at up to 30 fps
- Removable IR cut filter to switch between color and B&W as per the changes in ambient lighting
- Backlight compensation - adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light
- Flip / Mirror - reflects the display of live video vertically and horizontally respectively
- Overlay title and time stamp on video - displays the video title and time on video streams
- Motion detection - triggers an alarm when motion is detected in a designated portion of the video display. You can also receive email notifications when motion is detected or upload pre and post alarm snapshots via FTP or HTTP
- Triple-window motion detection - customizes the motion detection system to only monitor specific areas
- 3GPP support - enables you to monitor the camera via the 3GPP enabled cell phones
- 2-way audio - communicates with visitors or potential intruders from the operator's base station with a built-in microphone
- Digital I/O - allows you to use external digital input or output device or sensor as a trigger source
- Camera tampering detection - triggers an alarm when the camera is being tampered with e.g. if it is redirected, blocked, defocused, or spray-painted
- Auto white balance - adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- 32-channel Vivotek recording software - allows you to simultaneously monitor and record videos for multiple network cameras
- Privacy mask - by configuring the privacy mask setting, the camera will hide some portion of the images for privacy
- IP filtering - IP address filtering restricts system-access and system-control to selected users
- Password protection - supports multi-level password protection and allows only those operators to access the camera who have a user name and user password
- Supports up to 10 clients for live viewing
- Supports ONVIF standard to simplify integration and enhance interoperability
- Suitable for use in enterprise projects that require high-level reliability and precision such as airports, parking lots, and shopping malls