The Avid Recording Studio comprises a USB interface and Pro Tools SE software, that combined form the center of a project studio recording system. The M-Audio interface with a microphone preamp and phantom power, along with the Pro Tools SE software, once connected to the user's computer, provide all the necessary tools to begin building composition.
Pro Tools SE includes a 3GB loop library. Additionally, one can choose from over 100 different instrument sounds and then add effects that include reverb, delay, EQ, compression, chorus, flanger, and many others, polish the tracks, and share them with anyone. The Pro Tools software contains a wide array of music creation templates for creating hip-hop, electronic, pop, funk, jazz, and rock and blues tracks.
The Fast Track interface is also compatible with Pro Tools M-Powered software in the event that the user wants to upgrade the software component of the system.
Fast Track Audio Interface
- 2-input, 2-output audio interface
- 24-bit/48kHz (better-than-CD) sound quality
- XLR microphone input with gain control and 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- 1/4" instrument input with gain control
- 1/4" stereo headphone output
- RCA stereo speaker outputs
- Output level knob for adjusting volume of headphones and speaker outputs
- Direct monitoring button for monitoring without distracting latency
- Plug-and-Play USB connection (USB 2.0 compatible)
- Powered by USB - no power adapter required
Pro Tools SE Software
- Award-winning Pro Tool composing, recording, editing, and mixing features
- Mix up to 24 tracks (16 audio tracks, 8 virtual instrument tracks)
- Integrated learning tools make it easy to create music
- Built-in composing features, including MIDI sequencing and score editing
- Includes over 100 different virtual instruments
- Powerful, pro-quality effects including reverb, EQ, and guitar amp/distortion effects
- Comes with over 3GB of audio loops to quickly construct songs and ideas
- Easily record up to two instruments at once
- Compatible with PC and Mac computers