Code by Livid Instruments is a portable, compact control surface for computer music production and performance. It provides hands-on control for your favorite recording, looping and DJ software such as Ableton Live, Max/MSP, Reason, NI Traktor and more. It features 32 endless encoders, LED rings, built-in pushbuttons and assignable LEDs. What's more, Code is bus-powered and completely reconfigurable offering simple plug-and-play connectivity and versatility.With its clear, anodized aluminum body with hand-finished wood end caps, Code is both stylish and roadworthy. Each encoder is surrounded by an LED ring so you can easily see their position in dark clubs or dimly lit studios plus the thirteen rubber buttons can be mapped to any note via MIDI. As if that wasn't enough, Code has been built on open source firmware licensed under GPL v3 allowing you to potentially control any function in most any application.
- Portable, compact control surface for computer music creation and live performance
- Provides hands-on control for popular recording, looping and DJ software
- Features 32 endless encoders, 13 rubber buttons, LED rings and assignable LEDs
- Standard MIDI in and out for easy connectivity with multiple devices and computers
- Code editor allows you to remap controls, change MIDI assignments, create LED maps and save
- Open source firmware licensed under GPL v3 provides limitless control for most any application
- Completely USB bus-powered with no software, third party applications or drivers needed