Ported from the tc electronic System 6000, the NonLin2 is a plug in for PowerCore processors that delivers stereo effects reverbs. The plug-in differs from the traditional natural sounding TC reverbs in that it is capable of generating compact vocal ambience, percussive and dramatic drum sounds, reverse reverbs and completely new "twisted" effects.
Featuring an amplitude envelope that is capable of rendering an un-triggered gated reverb and a "twist" parameter, which can radically alter the sound, the software delivers a serious advantage over other gated reverbs. The reverb can also add to a lead vocal a compact room-feel that is easy-to-tailor. The producer or studio engineer will be delighted by the creative power that this master tool delivers.
- A true System 6000 reverb for PowerCore featuring non-linear reverbs
- 1:1 port of the 6000 system algorithm - no emulation, no sampling
- Gated reverbs generally need to be triggered by setting a threshold level, for instance. Due to an envelope feature, NonLin2 doesn't have to be triggered and therefore you can work with any type of sound material
- Perfect for drums, but any kind of audio material, e.g. vocals, will also benefit
- A "twist" feature can add a funky twist effect to the sound, sometimes in very weird ways
- Comes with fully flexible presets
- Focus Fields for easy preset tweaking and navigation
- Built-in preset converter seamlessly imports NonLin2 presets from the System 6000
- Works with VST, AU or RTAS compatible audio applications 1