The Novation V-Station from tc electronic is a virtual analog synthesizer based on the K-Station hardware synthesizer from Novation, and for use with tc's PowerCore system. The plug-in comes with 3 powerful oscillators providing all the classic waveforms, including a sine wave for those sub-bass floor-shaking grooves. Analog-like filters, 8 to 12 voice polyphony per instance, and 6 simultaneous FX are the basic features of the V-Station.
All the primary sound-shaping controls are readily available on the main screen, and for serious editing there are 3 additional screens. An arpeggiator with programmable speed, synchronization and sweep range is available within each instance, enabling comprehensive synchronization of time-based effects. The instrument ships with 200 factory sounds, covering a huge sonic range from searing leads to passionate pads, from delicate electric pianos to funky bass.
- Virtual synthesizer for the PowerCore system based on the K-Station from Novation
- 8 to 12 note polyphony per instance - a total or 32 to 48 voices
- 3 oscillator sound engine with noise and FM capability
- Arpeggiator with synchronization
- Simultaneous high-quality effects including reverb, chorus, phaser, delay, panning and distortion, and EQ filter
- Multi-mode filters featuring choice of low-, band- and high-pass
- Randomizer feature for creating new patches/sound generation
- 400 user programs locations with 200 factory presets