The Glidetrack HD (Heavy Duty) brings a high-end look to small- and mid-sized productions. Designed as a sturdy and affordable alternative to more cumbersome dolly tracks, the Glidetrack HD gives you the power to create smooth, Hollywood-style tracking shots. Whether attached to a tripod (via the 1/4" or 3/8" mounting threads) or resting on its two scratch-free feet, the Glidetrack HD makes the most of its simple, industrial-grade design to deliver smooth-as-glass motion. Offering wider rails and heavier-grade construction, the HD model is ideal for medium-to-large DSLR/camcorder rigs using rod support systems, adding an exciting new ingredient to your visual cookbook.
- A step above the SD model, the Glidetrack HD provides an even more rigid and stable foundation. Its heavier-duty extrusion makes it perfect for mid-size rigs that may include external monitors, matte boxes or support systems.
- Use it with a single or double tripod setup, or standalone on its custom-made scratch-free feet.
- The carriage can be locked in position using the small adjuster on the side of the carriage.
- Set-up is a matter of seconds, then you're ready to shoot professional grade video from your existing DSLR kit.
- By mounting your Glidetrack at one end, you can do pseudo crane moves on the fly.
- By using two tripod heads, you can perform glides at an angle. Try that with a traditional dolly!