At only 4.5” thick, the FLAT PAR TRI18 Low-profile LED PAR Can Effects Light from American DJ quite literally goes where other PAR fixtures can’t. When you need to fit the most creative effects possible into the tightest space imaginable the FLAT PAR TRI18 is the light for you.
With its 18 energy-efficient 3W (3-in-1 RGB) LEDs, power consumption is rated at only 60W. As with all LEDs, that also means minimal heat and hazard risk in clubs, dance and entertainment venues. The FLAT PAR TRI18 offers multiple mounting options thanks to its unique 2-part yoke. Not only can it be stand or ceiling mounted, but it’s your go-to uplight for low-angle effects and an ideal candidate for truss-mounting.
Other features include 7 DMX channel modes, 32 built-in color macros, Strobe Effect and Sound Active Mode to match your light show to the music. You can also link several FLAT PAR TRI18s together via 3-pin XLR cables. Options include a full-function wireless remote which performs many of the functions of a DMX controller, including Auto Run, Strobe Effect, Sound Active and Black Out.
- FLAT PAR TRI18 Benefits
- Ultra bright slim PAR Can with 18x 3W TRI LEDs (3-in-1 RGB)
- Great for performance stages where traditional PAR cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Optional wireless infrared remote control
- 7 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7
- 6 Operational modes: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode
- Smooth RGB color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- TRI LED (3-in-1) projects no RGB shadows
- 32 built-in color macros
- Color Strobe Effect
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable (In/Out)
- 4-button LED display on rear panel
- Dual bracket system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- IEC AC In/Out outlets on back of fixture to daisy chain several lights together
- Safety hook on rear panel
- Includes gel frame for optional diffusion filters
- Run all night - no duty cycle
- Long life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)