Compatible with nearly all iPods and iPhones, the Video Projector and Speaker System for iPhone and iPod from Optoma Technology weighs in at less than three pounds so it's likely to do some traveling with you.
The 16W sound system can easily fill a mid-sized room. The LED light source is rated for 20,000 hours of use. Rated at 50 ANSI lumens backed with a crisp 2000:1 contrast ratio, the Neo-i can project images up to 120" (3048mm).
Native resolution is WVGA 854 x 480 with a 16:9 aspect ratio which mates nicely with widescreen laptops. A VGA input is provided for that purpose. Connectivity also includes an HDMI connection which will accept up to 1080p 60Hz (down-converted) as well as a composite video input and an audio output. The unit is powered by its AC power supply / charger or the built-in rechargeable battery.
- Universal Dock compatible with all iPhone models and iPod models with video capability
- 16W stereo audio with DSP and bass reflex technologies to maximize sound quality and bass response
- Truly portable - lightweight, instant on/off and cool operating temperature
- Project large widescreen images of up to 120" (3048mm) diagonal
- 2000:1 contrast ratio for detailed images
- LED light source lasts over 20,000 hours while producing excellent color
- DLP Pico technology
- HDMI and VGA ports available
- Convenient remote included to control menu and playback options
- iPad kit - share content from the iPad with optional kit (Part #BC-PKAIDUS)
- Complete on-screen menu adjustment in 10 languages