The Galaxy Audio AS-1100 Personal Wireless Stage Monitoring System (655 to 679 MHz) includes the AS1100T transmitter and AS1100R receiver. The system is intended to provide stereo or mono wireless stage monitoring at up to 300' away without bulky floor speakers.
The system offers 120 selectable channels and additional receivers may be added for large bands, stage performances, etc. The AS1100T transmitter features XLR/TRS combo inputs and an RF output of 10mW. The AS1100R receiver runs on 2 AA batteries, features a 4-bar battery status indicator, and has and easy-to-use volume control. The receiver comes with a pair of compact earbuds so you can start working immediately.
- Stereo or mono operation
- Uses UHF radio signals from 655 to 679 MHz to provide a wireless range of up to 300'
- Compact design for tabletop or rackmount use
- 120 Selectable channels
- XLR/TRS combo input connector provides wide compatibility
- Front-panel light-up LCD display with channel number and frequency
- AF L/R indicator
- 10mW RF output
- Compact bodypack design
- Backlit LCD display, plus RF and AF indicators
- 100mW headphone jack, compact earbuds included
- Easy-to-use volume control
- Operates on 2 AA batteries and has a 4-bar battery indicator