The Phaser 7500/N Tabloid Network Color Laser Printer from Xerox provides 35 pages per minute color printing that can be shared over a network. The Ethernet port and the built-in print server make it easy for anyone to connect the printer to a local area network, saving you money and resources you would need for a second printer. Because the printer has its own RAM, there's no need to worry about the printer using up computer or network resources as it carries out large print jobs.
Other features included are Color By Words which simplifies the color correction process and high-volume paper trays so you won't need to pause a large print job to reload paper.
- Fast 35 ppm Color Printing.
- 100 copies of your 20-page color report will print during your lunch hour. The high-speed 1 GHz processor ensures that both long print runs and complex jobs with graphics, photos or charts process rapidly
- Gigabit Ethernet is standard, and everyone, regardless of environment - Microsoft Windows, Apple Macintosh and Linux - can tap into the power of the Phaser 7500
- Increase Accountability And Reduce Costs
- Use accounting features to track and analyze both color and black-only printing, and to accurately charge back billing for individuals or departments
- Convenient And Resourceful
- Sized to fit your workgroup's space and printing needs, it's available as a low-profile desktop printer, or it can be configured into a highly productive floor-standing model with three additional 500-sheet trays that can load paper sizes up to 13.0 x 18.0 inches
- Bring More Types Of Jobs In House
- Produce professional-looking brochures, newsletters and reports with features such as booklet printing and collation. Print on an array of media, including labels and card stock, and sizes up to 47 in. banners.
Reliable Quality Color Prints
- Precise Color
- The color you're matching does exactly what you expect - it matches. Adobe PostScript 3 ensures that visually rich documents print reliably and fast, while Pantone-approved color tables make sure that specified colors print accurately and consistently
- Xerox EA Toner
- Produces the smallest toner particles in the market for finer lines, higher contrast and sharper quality. EA toner also requires less energy to manufacture and reduces the amount of toner needed for printing each page
- Color Technology
- Works behind the scenes to automatically give you the best color for each element on the page. Use it to select automatic presets to match a specific target, like a press or your computer screen. Or use it to fine-tune color and get special effects without changing your file.
- Built-In Expert-Level Tools
- Including the Black Trapping feature, which keeps text sharp and readable whether printed in black on colored backgrounds or in color on black backgrounds.
Easy To Use And Manage
- Effortless printer management with CentreWare Internet Services embedded web server. Save time with configuration cloning and automatic installation. View job status and troubleshoot right from your web browser
- The easy-open access is right up front; no need to rotate or move the printer to perform routine maintenance like changing toner and adding paper
- Bi-directional communication provides updates on your print jobs, along with toner supply levels, from the front panel, your desktop or even over the web. Pop-up alerts immediately notify you of any print problems - and how to fix them
- Store frequently printed files on the built-in hard drive (standard on 7500DX) for fast, easy, walk-up reprinting. The Print With feature lets you include a stored file with your new print job