The Pioneer DJM-350 2-Channel DJ Mixer features a straightforward design and intuitive yet powerful feature set for professional mobile DJs, performances, small nightclub booths and serious home DJs. The mixer's 2-channel layout features 2 line and 2 phono (turntable) input connections with 3-band isolator EQ, level faders and adjustable crossfader. Its 24-bit A/D conversion ensures a clean, noise-free signal path, and uncompromising sound quality.
The most unique feature of the DJM-350 is its USB Type-A connector. Easily record mixes to a USB Type-A storage device without a computer or external digital recording device. The audio is stored as a .WAV file for complete compatibility with PCs or digital recorders. In addition, the DJM-350 hosts 4 powerful digital effects for remixing audio and maximizing creativity during any DJ set.
- Directly Record to USB Devices
- Users can conveniently record their DJ mixes directly to a USB storage device via a USB port (Type A) located on the face of the mixer without having to use a computer or external recording device. Recorded DJ mixes are saved as .WAV files, allowing them to be imported for playback on a PC or other portable audio players.
- Four Types of Effects
- The DJM-350 is equipped with four types of effects, enabling users to further enhance remixing capabilities:
- Filter - Greatly alters the tonal quality of the music by removing audio from the high or low frequency bands
- Crush - Accents sound by moderately crushing it
- Jet - Applies a jet plane taking off or landing to the music
- Gate - Alters the rhythm of a track by cutting the range which characterizes the rhythm component
- Isolated 3-Band Equalizer
- The mixer features a built-in 3-band equalizer (isolator type) that allows a broad range of independent level control, from +9dB to -∞ (cut) in each of the HI, MID & LOW ranges.
- Digital Conversion
- Analog signals are converted into digital form via high-performance CPU for higher fidelity sound. In addition, analog and digital circuits are isolated to minimize induced noise.
Other Features Include
- MIC/AUX input terminals for connecting portable audio players and/or microphones
- A Pioneer CDJ player can be used as a fader, start or play functions via a link to the fader control
- Peak level meters indicate the input levels of each channel
- Crossfader Curve Adjustment function makes it possible to adjust the crossfader curve