The Phaser 3635MFP/S Network Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer from Xerox provides an easy way to carry out most office tasks in a compact machine. With Xerox's CentreWare IS internal web server, you can manage the machine remotely from any computer on the network. Unique to Xerox machines, the Print Around feature holds print jobs for which the machine does not have enough resources and proceeds to the next job. There's no need to worry about one print job holding up the rest of the queue. Being a network-ready machine, the Phaser can be shared by all the members of a team and supports scanning to a network drive, to an email address, and to a USB memory drive, providing a convenient way to clear the paper clutter and digitize your office.
- A quick print and copy speed of up to 35 ppm easily keeps pace with your workgroup print demands, while a single-page print job is out as quickly as 9 seconds
Print Around Feature
- If the printer can't execute a print job it holds the job needing resources (such as a different paper size) and prints the next job in the queue
- Capture and share your documents with advanced scanning tools. Scan files to public or private network folders, or to a USB memory drive, or copy them directly on the device for fast and easy retrieval when you need them. Plus, Scan to Email lets you email documents right from the front panel - no computer needed
- Hold private print jobs in the queue until they're released at the device by the job owner. Image data from the device's memory can be automatically "shredded" after every job or on request, and you can easily limit or restrict access to device functions for enhanced security.
- Standard automatic two-sided printing and copying reduces paper usage, while helpful features like N-up and booklet printing let you easily create documents like handouts and presentation packs.
- Whether on a desktop or as a floor-standing unit (with optional cabinet stand), the small size fits where you need it and replaces single-function machines with one convenient multifunction solution
Full-Color Touch Screen
- The 7-inch, full-color, touchscreen control panel makes walk-up operation extremely intuitive. Need assistance? Press the Help button and access online answers to common questions. Messages, screen instructions and graphics provide even more useful information
Xerox Standard Accounting
- The software provides accounting features that let you track and analyze device usage by function for greater cost control
- Simple controls let you set up the touch-screen to prioritize the functions your staff uses most, while a host of optional solutions offered by Xerox and third-party providers make the Phaser 3635MFP even more useful
- Network printing is easy to manage. CentreWare IS internal web server allows administrators to remotely monitor printer status, configure settings and receive alerts. For enterprise-level printer management, CentreWare Web makes it easy to install, configure, obtain reports and troubleshoot all network devices, regardless of manufacturer
Scan To Network
- Uses templates to send scanned images to predefined locations
Scan To Email
- Sends scans to email recipients directly from the front panel
Scan To USB
- Scans can be loaded directly onto a user's portable USB storage device
- Optional scanning software that lets you send documents to multiple destinations - email, folders, or other devices - from a single scan, using a pre-set workflow