The WorkCentre 4260/S Network Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer from Xerox features a fast 55 page per minute print and copy speed. Its built-in networking and high-capacity 600-page input (with the option of adding additional trays to accommodate 3100 pages) make it the perfect tool to keep your office running smoothly. The unit's status, including low supply alerts and errors, can be monitored from anywhere on the local network using the embedded web server (accessible as a webpage). The device will notify the system administrator by email of any issues that require attention such as low toner.
The auto document feeder supports 2-sided document scanning and copying, allowing you to input and output both single and double-sided documents. It also supports scanning and copying mixed page sizes, allowing you to seamlessly copy a document even if the pages aren't all the same size. The reduction and enlargement feature let you take full advantage of the machine's 600 dpi resolution by outputting the same high quality even when enlarging a document.
The device features an easy to use touch-screen which not only transforms it into a stand-alone copy machine, but also lets you print directly from a USB memory drive and scan documents to a network drive for printing and retrieval later on. Having an 80 GB network drive built in to the printer means you can store frequently printed documents right in the unit so you can walk up and print the files at the printer, as well as from anywhere on the network. The network drive is password-protected so there's no need to worry about unwanted access to classified documents.
- Tailored To Your Business Requirements
- With the ability to add additional input trays, configuration options range from desktop to floor standing models that provide copy, print, scan, and email functions. Larger finishing capabilities include collation, stapling and paper input of up to 3,100 sheets
- Color Scan Capabilities
- Communicate in color via email or digital file distribution without the additional cost
- Usage Counter
- Track and analyze device usage by function for greater cost control
Easy To Install, Use, And Maintain
- The device is easy to install on Microsoft Windows, Apple Macintosh and Linux networks. New global print drivers from Xerox greatly simplify driver management. It also eases network management chores with remote device monitoring and troubleshooting, using CentreWare IS embedded web server and CentreWare Web, as well as third party management systems. Automatic email alerts notify administrators or users of events that require attention, such as low toner levels
- Walk-Up Ease Of Use
- The unit features an intuitive icon-based color touch screen with easy instructions and Help screens for copy, scan, and fax jobs. Plus, you can walk up and print from a USB memory drive or scan and store for convenient printing later - no computer needed
- Security Features
- Keep confidential documents safe with password-protected secure print and an encrypted hard disk