The ATP-14029-5 16' (5 m) Plenum HDMI Male/Male Cable from Atlona is a must have for any system integrator or installer performing an installation in any school, university, hospital, government or other commercial building. The Plenum HDMI Cable is used for connecting video projectors, LCD and plasma displays. With the variety of digital equipment being available to everyone now, the Plenum HDMI Cable would be the best interconnect to use to get the highest video and audio quality.
It is built to last and performs to the highest expectations. The cable is featured with 24AWG oxygen free pure copper conductors, triple shielding to reject EMI and RFI, and gold plated connectors. CMP certified jacket and Teflon inner insulators provide the fire protection to run these cables in the walls or Air Plenums without a conduit.
- Low smoke PVC outer jacket and FEP, Teflon inner insulator
- Supported Resolutions: HDTV (all resolutions up to 1080p), Computer (all resolutions up to 1920 x 1200)
- Built-in HDMI Booster to ensure the loss-less signal transfer
- Digital Audio: supports all digital audio formats including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- 24k gold plated connectors / 24AWG High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper Conductors
- High-density triple shielding for maximum rejection of EMI and RFI