Start by creating a sequence of 360° or 3D JPG images--this can be easily completed using one of Ortery’s PhotoCapture 360 Turntables and 3D PhotoArms or another photo turntable. Choose the type of animation to create (Full Spherical, Hemispherical or Cylindrical), then compose an animation with the following features:
Photo-quality animations-- rich, high-resolution images that download fast and communicate clearly.
Click-and-drag mouse control--users can click-and-drag the object left, right, up, down and in any direction to see the object from any angle and zoom depth. The more pictures imported, the smoother the animation.
Image tagging--highlight specific features with easy-to-create image tags. Choose a desired view (object angle, zoom and pan) and add text. Image tags appear when clicked or they can be set to ‘AutoPlay’, giving the viewer a complete product tour.
Deep zoom--see all the details. Clear deep zooming leaves no question in the viewer’s mind.
- Remove eCommerce Viewing Limitations
- Ortery TruView 3D combines fast download speeds, image tags, deep zooming, interactive mouse control and high-resolution photo quality images to remove all online viewing limitations. These features give the viewer a perspective and understanding still product shots cannot provide.
- Making Virtual Better than Real
- Ortery TruView 3D lets you go beyond offering multiple still shots to actually bring products to life. When animations are composed in Silverlight, Ortery TruView 3D can also be used to create product 'demonstrations' or 'tours'. Images tagged with text to highlight specific features can be automatically played in sequence to deliver the right information at the right time for maximum impact.
- Business Communication
- In product design and development, almost all ideas can be communicated with a 3D image and specific text to highlight critical communication points. Ortery TruView 3D helps companies communicate more effectively and efficiently. 3D product animations are faster and cheaper to send and they can be simultaneously sent to multiple locations, speeding up the collaboration and development process.These same benefits translate to savings and efficiency in the manufacturing and quality control departments. Ortery TruView 3D offers businesses a new way to collect, share and archive information.
- Ortery TruView 3D automatically composes Cylindrical (360-degree), Hemispherical and Full Spherical product animations for enhanced digital viewing.
- Animations feature photographic image quality, click-and-drag mouse control, deep zooming and image tags for maximum visual communication.
- Ortery TruView animations can be easily shared online or over a network.
- Easy to host.
- Fast downloads.
- With Silverlight animations, create a demo - Image tags can be automatically played in sequence.
- No monthly fees - pay once and use Ortery TruView 3D to create an unlimited amount of product animations.
- Free lifetime technical support.