Ortery's 3D PhotoArm 2000 Camera Positioning System makes it possible for you to produce a 3D or 360 image with your own digital camera and lighting and, with an optional PhotoCapture 360 turntable (also from Ortery), do it automatically!
A patented control box delivers AC power and USB connectivity to the camera. You can roll the PhotoArm 2000 to wherever you want it, and lower and adjust each leg independently for stability and balance. An angle guide marks common angles for multi-row photography and repeatability, and can guide the camera along a perfect radius for hemispherical and spherical image capture. Multiple joints and clamps ensure precise camera positions at any angle.
- Works with any digital camera and lighting setup
- Universal Tripod Head offers smooth, fine tuned tilt adjustment for any camera
- Multiple joints and clamps provide precise camera positioning at any angle
- Flexible multi-row camera positioning and sturdy design delivers any camera to any shooting angle and holds it with complete stability
- Camera height and tilt can be quickly adjusted to ensure optimal performance when capturing 3D images for the creation of cylindrical, hemispherical and full spherical animations
Fast camera positioning:
Adjustable Horizontal Arm: Easily crank camera up and down to the desired height
Adjustable Camera Angle: Easily crank camera to any specific angle between 0 and 90 degrees
- Angle Guide denotes common angles for multi-row photography and repeatability
- The 3D PhotoArm 2000 features a patented system for delivering power and USB connectivity to the camera--perfect for use with any remote capture software including PhotoCapture 360 software
- Guides camera along a perfect radius for hemispherical and full spherical image capture
- Multi-row camera positioning system ensures proper alignment and results for all 3D product photography
- Professional two-way clamps can be disengaged for rotating or engaged for tightening
- When used with the optional PhotoCapture 360 Series turntable from Ortery, image capture and processing are automated.
- Mobility with Balance: Roll the 3D PhotoArm to the desired location then lower and adjust each leg independently to stabilize and balance the unit
- 3D PhotoArm features excellent craftsmanship, free technical support and a one-year warranty