The Apex Bean Bag from LensCoat is an improvement on the traditional beanbag stabilizer in several ways. The U-shape design lets you drape the bag over a round or narrow surface such as a car door or a fence, greatly increasing the number of potential surfaces on which to mount your camera. The included metal plate slides into a pocket to accommodate a tripod head and can be removed to transform the Apex into a regular beanbag. Not only that, flip the beanbag over(flat side down) and rest any lens in the U-shaped portion to provide enhanced stabilization for any size lens.
The shell is constructed of tightly-woven heavy-duty nylon pack cloth and is sewn together with high strength polyester thread. The U-shaped portion is coated with a non-slip surface to ensure your photo equipment stays in place, while the straps allow you to fasten the beanbag to a rail, beam or any other surface.
For maximum convenience and versatility, the beanbag can be filled and emptied easily. The zipper, a common place for water to leak in, is protected by a weather-resistant flap.
Please note: the beanbag does not come filled
- U-Shaped Design
- The U-shaped design can be used with the flat side down as a stabilizer or with the flat side up to hang on a vehicle door
- Highly Durable
- The Bag is made of tightly-woven heavy-duty nylon pack cloth and sewn with high-strength polyester thread so the bag won't rip or leak
- Strap Design
- Allows the bean bag to be fastened to a vehicle door handle or beam. It also acts as a carrying handle
- Provides A Stable Platform For Attaching Ballhead Or Gimbal Head
- The included metal plate can be inserted into the top pocket of the bag for a tripod head
- Easy To Fill
- The fill zipper is located in an easily accessible spot so you can fill and empty the bag with ease. Additionally, the zipper is covered by a weather-resistant flap