The SL-One Speaker Level A/B Switch from SpeakerCraft is a switching device that automatically selects between two stereo amplifiers to a single pair of speakers. Dual relays handle music power levels up to 150W per channel and isolated ground paths permit use of BTL amplifiers. It is perfect in situations where installed speakers are used with both a local stereo or home theater system, and a distributed audio system.
- Dual relays handle music power levels up to 150W
- Octal switch provides precision delays from 0.5 seconds to 5 minutes to handle virtually any music energy interval without false switching
- Sense level permits adjustment to accommodate a wide range of music level conditions for best switching threshold
- B status 3.5mm output jack provides 12V trigger to local devices (lighting, shades, etc.) where desired
- Isolated ground paths permit use of BTL (Bridged) Amplifiers
- PS-1.0 power supply required (not included)