The Cavision LCD Viewfinder Set with SA Connection Piece and Plate for DSLR is a simple way to bring the professional video viewfinder experience to your Canon 5D Mark II or other DSLR camera. It includes an LCD Viewfinder for DSLR, a new quick release swing connection piece and a mini-DV plate allowing the viewfinder to be attached directly to the camera's tripod via screw. The plate features horizontal and forwards/backwards adjustment, as well as a swing away function for easy access to LCD / buttons & camera viewfinder (note: swings to the right).
Height alignment is intended for Canon 5D MII; may not align properly with other cameras (for Canon 7D or Canon T2i / 550D use additional RPC4566 spacer plate)
WARNING: The lens on the viewfinder, like all optical elements, magnifies light and thus will also magnify the sun's rays; leaving the viewfinder on the camera in direct sunlight may cause damage to the LCD.
- Allows LCD Viewfinder to attach directly to camera via 1/4" thread
- Specifically designed for DSLR cameras' 3.0" LCD size
- Viewfinder eye-piece as large as those on broadcast cameras like F900
- Ideal for daylight situations when LCD difficult to view
- Enhances ability to focus image by eye and enables more accurate composition of scene
- Viewfinder plate features horizontal and forwards/backwards adjustment, as well as swing away function for easy access to LCD / buttons and camera viewfinder (note: swings to the right)